- The lifeguard is in charge of safe pool operations. The lifeguard’s word shall be final; this includes ALL swimmers – children, guest, etc. – regardless of age. The management reserves the right to restrict admission to the pool and the pool area if the circumstances warrant such action be taken.
- Any employee may invoke the rules.
- When required, disciplinary measures or disputes will be undertaken by the Board of Directors where in, their decision is final.
Hours of Use
- Pool gates will remain locked when the club is not open.
- Adult members may use the pool any time during regular club operating hours.
- Responsible children, 12 years of age and older may use the pool during normal club hours under the direct supervision of either a parent or lifeguard and with the written consent of their parent.
- Children under 12 years of age must be under direct supervision of a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older from within the pool area. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- Children 12 years of age or older are expected to conduct themselves in an orderly, polite, responsible and safe manner appropriate for the facility. They are expected to respect the club property and clean up after themselves.
- No running, pushing, dunking, splashing, horse play, etc.
- Absolutely NO DIVING.
- No glass of any kind in the pool area.
- No large floating objects allowed in the pool (rafts, large floats).
Care Of Facility
- Users are expected to clean up the facility to as found or better condition.
- Umbrellas to be open and operated by lifeguards only.
- Treat furniture with care – no walking or standing or rocking on chairs. $250 charge will be charged for abuse/ damage.
- No food or drinks in the pool.
- Swimsuits only allowed in the pool. No jeans, no cutoffs, etc. This applies to all persons entering the pool regardless of age.
- NO campers will be allowed in the pool after lunch until the deck is cleaned. All food and trash must be picked up and thrown away.
- ALL swimmers and guest must sign in and register with the lifeguard. Members with more than two (2) guests will be charged a fee of $5.00 per guest for pool privileges.
- Sail campers who are also members must sign in if they stay at the pool after camp dismissal. Safety restrictions apply.
- Members’ children over age 12 may bring 1 guest under the direct supervision of either a parent or lifeguard and with the written consent of their parent.
Please review the pool rules with your family to assure a safe and fun summer at the pool.
Revised: March 29, 2012
Adopted by Board: March 29, 2012